We’d love to find out about anyone interested in joining our team. Please check in often to learn about current job opportunities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Special Needs Coordinator Part-time (15 hours/week)
Reports to: Children’s Pastor
Purpose: To serve the Preschool and Children Ministry of the church to carry out the functions of the Special Needs Ministry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with church leadership to coordinate all aspects of Special Needs Ministry for Sunday morning, midweek, and church-wide special events.
- Consult Youth and Adult Ministries regarding special needs individuals as needed
- Recruit teachers and parents to serve.
- Provide curriculum and needed supplies for teachers
- Maintain classrooms and supplies
- Provide resources for parents to come alongside them in pointing their children to Christ
- Meet with parents of special needs children to assess child’s development and create a plan of action to use in classroom.
- Maintain communication binder for each child to educate teachers of the needs of the child.
If interested, please contact Trish Purkeypile (firstname.lastname@example.org)