WHAT IS FORGED?
Forged is a nine-month men’s discipleship ministry in which two older men mentor young husbands and fathers. Participants meet in small groups with the leaders to review a series of topics throughout the time, which include biblical manhood, marriage/fatherhood, devotional life, and more! The curriculum will include a collection of books, which will be provided, and 33 the Series, available on RightNow Media.
REGISTRATION FOR FORGED IS OPEN
FROM NOW THROUGH AUGUST 14
WHO IS FORGED FOR?
- Young men who are husbands or fathers.
- Young men who want to grow in a community of like-minded men.
- Young men who are willing to make a commitment to the nine-month length of the group.
- Young men who want to learn how to become a disciple of Jesus or grow in their relationship with Him.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- A $50 registration fee to cover a portion of the materials.
- A commitment to learn.
- Sign and abide by the covenant found above.